Director's dealings

Directors' dealings

According to sect. 19 (Market Abuse Regulation) MAR, members of the Executive or the Supervisory Board as well as their close relatives have to notify transactions in securities of their own company. 

The following table presents recent notifiable transactions: 

Name / Position Date / Place Type of transaction Price [EUR] No. of shares Volume [EUR}
Lars Lehne (CEO) Nov 28, 2016 (XETRA) Buy 12.00 4 000 48 000
Wilfried Beeck (SB) Feb 29, 2016 (XETRA) Buy 8.986 10 000 89 860
Marco Seiler (CEO) Oct 14, 2015 (OTC) Sale 9.00 430 000 3 870 000
Andy Stevens (COO) Oct 14, 2015 (OTC) Sale 9.00 305 000 2 745 000
Michael Mädel (SB Chairman) Oct 14, 2015 (OTC) Sale 9.00 20 000 180 000
Wilfried Beeck (SB) Oct 14, 2015 (OTC) Sale 9.00 120 000 1 080 000
Marco Seiler (CEO) May 29, 2015 (Xetra) Sale 9.560 30 000 286 827
Marco Seiler (CEO) May 25, 2015 (Xetra) Sale 9.715 30 000 291 438
Marco Seiler (CEO) May 15, 2015 (Xetra) Sale 9.418 10 000 94 176
Marco Seiler (CEO) Apr 15, 2015 (Xetra) Sale 8.229 36 842 303 180
Andy Stevens (COO) Feb 04, 2015 (Xetra) Sale 7.850 2 620 20 568
Andy Stevens (COO) Feb 02, 2015 (Xetra) Sale 7.859 17 380 136 594
Michael Mädel SB (Chairman) June 11, 2014 (Xetra) Purchase 6.000 8 000 48 000
Current holding of shares

Holdings of shares by Management and Supervisory Board members as at December 31, 2018, are disclosed in the following table.

Number of shares December 31, 2018 Dezember 31, 2017
Management board:    
Lars Lehne (CEO) 10,000 10.000
Frank Ladner (CTO) - -
Erwin Greiner (CFO) - -
Supervisory board:    
Wilfried Beeck (Chairman) 10,000 10.000
Rupert Day - -
Andrew Payne - -
Ralf Hering - -
Stock-based compensation

On May 29, 2009, the Company's shareholders approved an employee stock option plan which allows the Company to issue up to 1,200,000 stock options. The options can be exercised over a period of 5 years from the date of the issue, with 40 per cent of the options not being exercisable until at least 2 years have elapsed and the remaining 60 per cent not until 3 years have elapsed.

On June 27, 2012, the Company issued 300,000 options at an exercise price of EUR 3.11, thereof 300,000 were granted to members of the Management Board.

SYZYGY AG pays the difference between the exercise price and share price at the exercise date in cash instead of issuing new shares. Accordingly, the liabilities are recorded as accruals on a pro rata basis.

The members of the Management Board and Supervisory Board do not hold any options.